Mádara Hyaluronic Collagen Booster
Hydration boosting serum
Formulated with hyaluronic acid and water-binding plant sugars, this hydrating concentrate helps to restore the skin’s moisture balance and supports the synthesis of essential proteins in the skin.
Hyaluronic acid helps to improve hydration and prevents moisture loss, promoting a firmer and smoother-looking skin.
- Forms a moisture-locking film, helping to protect the skin from external aggressors and prevent dryness.
- Reinforces skin barrier for improved protection and comfort.
- 100% natural origin of total, 23% organic of total.
How to apply
- Apply to a clean face and neck in the evening, follow with a moisturiser.
- Use booster as the base layer in your skincare routine for maximum effectiveness.
- For the best results, use as a 10 day treatment course, then use 2–3 times a week to support the effects.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cellulose, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium phytate, Potassium Hydroxide
Origin: Made in Latvia
Formula: Vegan, Organic, Formulated without potentially harmful ingredients such as parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
Certification: Cosmos Organic (Ecocert)
Sustainable packaging: Recyclable plastic bottle
Mádara uses earth-conscious packaging , including post-consumer recycled plastics, recycled ocean waste and leftover materials from sugarcane and wood production.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like