In the summer months, natural juices become the perfect breakfast, mid-morning or afternoon snack. These healthy drinks hydrate us deeply while providing us with essential vitamins and minerals.
Healthy and detox banana-pineapple smoothie
Microgreen Spirulina offers us this banana and pineapple detox smoothie, ideal for hydrating our insides in a healthy way.
1 tablespoon barley grass
1 tablespoon sweet seaweed
1 tablespoon spirulina crisp
- Cut up banana and pineapple and freeze them.
- Blend the frozen banana and pineapple with water and grated coconut in a blender.
- Add one tablespoon of green barley juice powder extract (its function will be to extract the heavy metals and prepare the mercury so that it can be absorbed directly by the spirulina).
- Add one tablespoon of sweet seaweed (which also helps to remove heavy metals).
- Add a teaspoon of spirulina (its function will be to extract heavy metals from the central nervous system and liver, and to absorb the heavy metals extracted by the green barley extract).
- Blend again in a blender and serve as an ice cream or smoothie.
Remember that if you need to buy crunchy spirulina for this or other recipes, you can get it in our online shop.