Looking for another healthy snack option? Microgreen Spirulina offers us these chocolate rocks with crunchy spirulina, ideal for a snack or dessert.
Chocolate rocks with crunchy spirulina
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablet of dark chocolate for desserts
1 and 1/2 cups of puffed rice
Pinch of salt
Crunchy spirulina sprigs
- Chop the dark chocolate bar into small portions.
- Prepare a tray with parchment paper.
- Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan and when it is melted, add the chopped chocolate.
- Stir continuously until the chocolate is completely melted (you can optionally add a splash of vegetable milk to improve this process).
- Add the pinch of salt and stir.
- Add the puffed rice and mix well.
- With the help of two spoons, place the rice in small mounds on the tray.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and crunchy spirulina.
- We can leave to cool in or out of the fridge (it won’t take more than 5 minutes).
Are you missing the star ingredient to make this recipe? If you need to buy crunchy spirulina for this or other recipes, you can get it in our online shop, we want to see your recipes!