Follow us on our Social Media!
Aura Manuka Honey Mask
Cleanse your skin and your spirit with this luscious vegetarian face mask that leaves skin soothed and intensely hydrated.
Wild-sourced manuka honey from New Zealand locks moisture into the skin, while helping to keep skin super fresh and blemish-free. Bring peace and balance to your aura with divine fragrances of vanilla pod and mandarin. Suited to most skin types, especially blemish prone.
- World-famous manuka honey is an antibacterial superfood found only in New Zealand that helps promote youthful, fresh, and blemish-free skin.
- Pohutukawa is a bioactive extract from a New Zealand native tree that conditions and deeply moisturizes.
- Vinanza grape seeds contain double the levels of polyphenolic antioxidants of grapes grown anywhere else in the world.
How to apply
1. Use at night twice a week, or whenever your skin needs it.
2. Smooth thick layers of this deliciously creamy mask over your face and neck.
3. Leave for 15 minutes (or overnight) then rinse with warm and pure water.
Aqua (Water), Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate. Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Metrosideros excels (Pohutukawa) Flower Extract, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of Vanilla & Mandarin: Coumarin, D-Limonene, Linalool.
Origin: Made in New Zealand
Formula: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Certifications: Certified vegetarian by UK Vegetarian Society
Sustainable packaging: Aluminium tube in 100% biodegradable cardboard box derived from sustainable forests.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like