Culture Probiotic Night Cream
Join the cult for beautiful skin with this uniquely textured water cream moisturiser.
Immerse your skin with hyaluronic acid and good bacteria for healthy skin, so you awake to your freshest, healthiest looking visage. Supercharged with Kalibiome AGE Probiotic, which is a high-performance, non-live bacteria scientifically shown to help improve the extracellular matrix, reduce roughness, and increase hydration. This night moisturizer is suited to all skin types, especially tired, sensitive or generally stressed skin.
- Kalibiome AGE Probiotic, a high-performing innovative compound, helps to strengthen the skin barrier and contribute to increased skin elasticity and hydration, while simultaneously reducing roughness and redness.
- Hyaluronic acid and native New Zealand mamaku black fern deliver a lifeline to tired and stressed skin by helping to boost water levels.
- Reduces blemishes and balances skin
- Skin Hydrating
- Promotes youthful, fresh-looking skin
How to apply
1. Use this night cream every evening as part of your relaxing night-time ritual.
2. Gently massage a pea-sized amount into the cleansed skin of face and neck.
3. Let the cream sink in before it gets to work on your delicate microbiome.
Aqua (water), glycerine, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) oil, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, bisabolol, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum & lecithin & sclerotium gum & pullulan, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, organic, Lactobacillus ferment, mannitol, maltodextrin, sodium citrate, Cyathea medullaris (mamaku) black fern extract, Phormium tenax (harakeke) flax extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) flower extract, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, manganese violet, Fragrance of Deep Fresh Rose: citral†, citronellol†, geraniol†, d-Limonene†, linalool†.
Origin: Made in New Zealand
Formula: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Certifications: Certified vegan by UK Vegetarian Society
Sustainable packaging: Recyclable glass jar in 100% biodegradable cardboard box derived from sustainable forests.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: