Follow us on our Social Media!
Ere Perez Olive Oil Lipstick
This little stick of balmy goodness is our favourite for the ultimate lip hydration that adds just the right amount of colour.
We love the Ere Perez party-themed lipsticks, theres one for every occasion. Naturally vibrant vegan lipsticks uniquely formulated with olive oil to help moisturise and hydrate your lips. One of the only natural lipsticks that does not dry out lips or flake, just pure smooth colour. A full range of shades to suit all complexions. Find your favourites and youll be smiling.
- Soothing and healing properties
- Tinted colour for natural, subtle and glowy lips
- Protect and shine
- Available in six shades to suit a variety of skin tones
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
How to apply
1. These lipsticks go on clean, dry lips at the last step in your beauty routine.
2. You can start by lining the lips with the Ere Perez sesame lip liners or skip that step.
3. To apply, smooth lipstick over top and bottom lips, starting in the middle of each lip and working outwards, applying less at the corners of the mouth.
4. Rub lips together and apply a second layer if you desire.
5. A layer of gloss or shine can be added over the top if you like a slick look.
Castor (ricinus communis) seed oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, octyldodecanol, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, hydrogenated castor oil, pentaerythrityl tetrabehenate, mica, olive (olea europea) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate.
May contain +/- iron oxides, ci 77891, ci 15850, ci 77742, ci 77002.
Origin: Made in France
Formula: Vegan. Free from parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, DEA, mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, synthetic fragrances, PABA, isopropyl myristate, nanoparticles, lead and SLS.
Sustainable packaging: Metal tube in recyclable cardboard box.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like