Follow us on our Social Media!
Divine Avocado & Rosehip Face Oil
This premium vegan serum helps to fortify your skin against environmental stressors that can lead to your skin showing signs of early aging.
Certified organic and featuring nutrient-rich avocado oil grown in New Zealand orchards, this oil is a blend of pure rosehip and macadamia oil to restore a fresh and glowing visage. Lift your spirit with fragrances of sweet orange, ylang ylang and jasmine petal. Suited to most skin types, especially dehydrated and combination.
- Nutrient-rich avocado oil helps to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, including Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.
- Naturally high in essential fatty acids, rosehip oil helps to reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
- Skin hydrating
- Boost radiance
- Smooths and freshens the skin
How to apply
1. Use every morning and night
2. Apply a few drops in gentle upward strokes.
3. Pay special attention to blemishes, lines, sun damage and scars to your face and neck.
Persea americana (Avocado Pear) Oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. Fragrance of Jasmine & Sweet Orange: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Certified organic by BioGro
Origin: Made in New Zealand Formula: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Certifications: Certified organic by BioGro New Zealand; Certified vegan by UK Vegetarian Society
Sustainable packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with pipette in 100% biodegradable cardboard box derived from sustainable forests.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like