Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum
Achieve glowing skin with this light-wear gel serum for a luminous, dewy complexion.
Antipodes Glow Ritual ultra-clean, 100% natural origin formula offers instant radiance and defends skin against the signs of early aging. Its your all-day golden hour glow in a bottle. Suited to all skin types and great for dull skin. Wear this Vitamin C face gel on its own under your moisturiser for an all-day luminous glow.
- Vitamin C-rich Kakadu plum joins Vinanza Grape & Kiwi to address pigmentation, help brighten skin, and protect against oxidative stress.The benefits of Vitamin C for skin are many Vitamin C can help protect, illuminate, and boost collagen for skin that looks radiant and full of life.
- Bakuchiol, a gentle and natural retinol alternative, encourages smoother, firmer looking skin
- Plant-based hyaluronic acid boosts moisture for a plumped visage.
- Skin hydrating
- Adds radiance and firms the skin
- Skin Brightening
How to apply
1.Use this vegan face serum every morning
2. First cleanse, then apply a few drops of Glow Ritual
3. Gently massage the gel into your face, neck and décolletage using upward strokes.
4. Follow with Diem Vitamin C Pigment - Correcting Water Cream for a total glow effect.
Aqua, glycerin, Terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) fruit extract, sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin, benzyl alcohol; dehydroacetic acid, mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate; alcohol, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), Actinidia deliciosa (kiwi) fruit extract, (Vinanza® kiwi), bakuchiol, Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, fragrance of vanilla pod and mandarin: coumarin†, d-Limonene†, linalool†.
† Component of essential oil
Origin: Made in New Zealand
Formula: Antipodes products are completely free from parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colours; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Certifications: Certified vegan by UK Vegetarian Society
Sustainable packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with pipette in 100% biodegradable cardboard box derived from sustainable forests.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: