Viridian Co-Enzyme B Complex (30) Veg. Caps.
Synergistic complex of B vitamins combined with the antioxidant Coenzyme Q10
A balanced B-complex providing B vitamins alongside their methylated and phosphorylated forms. An award winning formulation from Viridian Nutrition, Co-enzyme B Complex features ‘co-enzyme’ forms of the essential nutrients, available in a format that are a step further down the metabolic pathway and therefore more easily utilized by the body which is particularly important for those with certain genetic polymorphisms.
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 all contribute to normal energy production and help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
As a food supplement take one capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 150mg
- Magnesium (as ascorbate and oxide) 100mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 20mg
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl) 30mg
- Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate) 30mg
- Vitamin B6 and Co-enzyme B6 (pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal 5-phosphate 4:1)
- Vitamin B2 and Co-enzyme B2 (as riboflavin and riboflavin -5- phosphate 5:1) 30mg
- Vitamin B3 and Co-enzyme B3 (as nicotinamide and NADH 5:1) 30mg
- Inositol 20mg
- Co-enzyme Q10 10mg
- Vitamin B12 and Co-enzyme B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin 1:1) 400ug
- Biotin 300ug
- Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 200ug
- In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry
Country of origin: United Kingdom
Formula: Vegan, Kosher, Natural, gluten free , soja free, lactose free, no added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavours and colours
Packaging: Reciclable glass jar