Follow us on our Social Media!
Viridian Lutein Pluz (30) Veg. Caps.
Luitein supplementation for eye health
Combination of well-researched carotenoids with botanicals, minerals and vitamin E.
Vitamin E has a role in the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases.
Zinc is a mineral essential to many body processes including the maintenance of normal cognitive function, vision, fertility and reproduction, hair, skin and nails and the immune system. Zinc also contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids and macronutrients.
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Lutein from Marigold (200mg at 5%) 10mg
- Natural Beta Carotene/Carotenoid Mix (D.salina) 5mg
- Providing (typical analysis):
- Beta Carotene 5mg
- Cryptoxanthin 39ug
- Alpha Carotene 158ug
- Zeaxanthin 32ug
- Lutein 25ug
- Bilberrry fruit (organic) 50mg
- Bilberry extract 4:1 50mg
- L-Taurine 50mg
- Vitamin E (natural d-alpha tocopherol) 50iu
- Citrus bioflavanoids 20mg
- Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 100ug
- Pine bark extract (95% OPC) 20mg
- Zinc (citrate) 5mg
- L-Glutathione 10mg
- Lycopene from tomato (10mg at 5%) 500ug
- Copper (citrate) 500ug
- Chromium (picolinate) 100ug
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Formula : Vegan, Kosher, Natural, gluten free , soja free, lactose free, no added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavours and colours
- Packaging: Reciclable glass jar