Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush
A sleek, tapered brush that expertly colours, contours and blends even in those hard-to-reach places. Peerfect for natural, mess-free liquid and cream makeup application.
The eco vegan multipurpose brush is your best friend for all things liquid and cream makeup. The flat top design and tightly packed bristles ensure there are no spills or drips, while the beautifully soft fibres give a perfect skin-like finish every time. Its big enough for easy foundation application and works beautifully with both our oat milk foundation and quinoa water foundation, while being small enough for carrot colour pot cream blush and vanilla highlighter accents. Ere Perez vegan, cruelty-free brushes are a favourite among natural beauty lovers for their soft bristles and compostable handles. The corn resin handle is an eco-alternative to petroleum-based plastics as it is both renewable and biodegradable. The nylon bristles are beautifully soft and more hygienic than natural bristles harvested from animals as they do not have cracks in the surface. The eco vegan multipurpose brush is a beauty bag staple - a must-have for natural, mess-free liquid and cream makeup application.
- Liquid and cream product brush.
- Packed, flat top vegan bristles.
- Biodegradable corn resin handle
- No drips or mistakes
- Blends beautifully
- Smooth, skin-like coverage
How to use
1. Squeeze liquid foundation directly onto the flat top surface
2. Buff and blend into the skin for a flawless finish
3. For cream products swirl brush head directly into the pot
4. Lightly apply to the face for a wash of colour
5. Layer up for deeper colour and coverage
Corn resin, Nylon bristles
Origin: Made in China
Formula: Vegan. Corn resin, Nylon bristles.
Sustainable packaging: Presented in recyclable cardboard box.
You might also like