Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream
This eye cream is luscious yet light and provides a cooling, soothing application for the delicate eye area.
New Zealand-grown kiwifruit, rich in Vitamin C, helps moisturize and soften the appearance of ?ne lines. Scientifically shown to stimulate Type I collagen production in human fibroblast skin cells by up to 82%*. This ultra-rich eye cream is fragrance-free and suited to most skin types, especially combination.
- New Zealand-grown kiwifruit, ultra-rich in Vitamin C, helps moisturize and soften the appearance of fine lines.
- Vinanza® Grape is a revolutionary antioxidant extract from Marlborough sauvignon blanc grape seeds that improves elasticity and firmness.
- Skin hydrating
- Cooling and soothing the delicate eye area
- Stimulates type I Collagen
- Reduces lines and wrinkles
- Fragrance free formula
How to apply
1. Use every morning and evening.
2. Firstly apply Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream in the morning and Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at days end.
3. Then soothe the precious area around your eyes by using clean fingertips to pat this eye cream on gently.
Aqua (Water), Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Actinida chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil, Borago officinalis (Borage) Oil, Bisabolol, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract.
Origin: Made in New Zealand
Formula: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Certifications: Certified vegan by UK Vegetarian Society
Sustainable packaging: Recyclable glass jar in 100% biodegradable cardboard box derived from sustainable forests.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like