Follow us on our Social Media!
Nourish London Skin Renew Cleanser
Enhanced omega-rich cleansing formula to sweep away impurities, melt away makeup and refine and hydrate the skin.
This cleanser is ideal for skin prone to dryness, sensitivity or irritation. Melts away make-up. Refines and hydrates.
- Powered with Argan, Jojoba, Borage oils and Nourish London's own unique Kale extract,
- Skin Renew cleanser will replenish the skin natural lipids and counter the effects of pollution and make-up.
- Griffonia extract protects against UV-induced cell damage.
How to apply
1. Can be used on damp or dry skin.
2. Apply to cotton wool and gently sweep over the face and eyes.
3. Remove by rinsing with warm water and pat dry. For best results, follow with your favourite Nourish London serum or moisturiser.
Aqua, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl glucoside, Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) flower extract, Bisabolol, Sodium levulinate, Griffonia simplicifolia seed (griffonia) extract, Citric acid, Tocopherol, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf powder, Sodium anisate, Olibanum (frankincense) oil, Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, Xanthan Gum, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, Brassica oleracea acephala (kale) leaf extract, Lactobacillus/dipteryx odorata seed (tonka bean) ferment filtrate, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Certified organic. Naturally present in essential oils.
Origin: Made in UK
Formula: 82 % organic ingredients, vegan, gluten free, free from parabens, silicones, alcohol (ethanol), artificial colour and fragrances.
Certifications: Cosmos Organic (Soil Association) Vegan (Vegan society) Leaping Bunny ( Cruelty free international)
Sustainable packaging: Recyclable plastic tube
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like