Micro Exfoliating Balm, 50ml
A versatile nourishing & exfoliating balm to leave skin soft & silky smooth.
This exquisite creamy, multi-award winning, exfoliating balm has been cleverly formulated to not only buff away tired skin cells and impurities using the tiniest silica and MSM particles, but also nourish the lipid barrier to leave your skin soft, radiant and glowing with health and vitality. It's further enriched with a clever blend of youth-boosting essential cell nutrients, prebiotics and peptides for long lasting skin health. The rich balm becomes a soft, light milk in contact with water. It can also be adapted to become as strong or as weak exfoliant as you desire, just by adding water. Suitable for vegans.
- Micro silica and Pure MSM granules gently buff away tired cells and unclog pores, then dissolve on contact with water to smooth and soften.
- A special bio-available Zinc-Glycine Complex purifies, supports healing, soothes irritation and reduces redness.
- Prebiotic Oligosaccharide, protects the skins ecosystem by preventing the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Rosehip Seed Oil rejuvenates by encouraging cellular processes and collagen formation in particular.
- Triglycerides and Phytosterols (from Shea Butter, Sweet Almond and Sesame Oil) reconstitute the lipid matrix of the epidermis and boost skin lipid content to restore moisture level
- Omegas-3 & 6 (from Rosehip Seed Oil and Kukui Nut Oil) boost skin lipid content, increasing moisture levels to restore softness and elasticity for optimum comfort.
- Natural skin exfoliator and nourishing balm.
- Removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores to reveal a brighter complexion.
- Stimulates cellular regeneration and collagen production.
- Skin feels super soft and comfortable.
- Provides nutrients to promote healthier skin.
- Unlike other exfoliants, this balm also restores the lipid barrier.
- Protects skin's ecosystem through the use of prebiotics.
- Men love it - it cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes in one go.
How to apply
1. Gently massage a small amount in circular movements using finger tips onto damp clean face and neck avoiding the eye area.
2. Add a little water to form a milk and continue to massage gently.
3. Add more water to dissolve the Pure MSM granules and the balm to form a softening milk and rinse off.
Gentle enough to use two or three times a week. Suitable for all skin types, particularly mature, dry or sensitive skin.
CAUTION: Avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with warm water. Do not use on broken skin.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Decyl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Glyceryl Dibehenate, Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco Glucoside, Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Zinc Glycinate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Inulin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (White Cognac) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**, Citral**, Limonene**
* Organically Certified Ingredient.
** Component of natural essential oils.
Natural Ingredients, store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Origin: Made in UK
Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from parabens, mineral oil, sulphates, silicones, AHA, artificial fragrance, colorants and propylene glycol.
Awards: Best Facial Exfoliator - Silver - Beauty Bible Awards 2020 (tested for four months) Best Facial Exfoliator - Gold - Beauty Bible Awards 2019 (tested for four months) Best Exfoliating Balm - Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019 Best Facial Exfoliator Perfect Wedding Best Beauty Buys 2016
Sustainable packaging: Recyclable glass jar in cardboard box.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals.