Hosanna H2O Intensive Serum
Plump up your skin's appearance with this water-charged and oil-free certi?ed organic and vegan serum.
Lightweight and fast absorbing, this super serum quenches thirsty skin, while helping to improve your skin's radiance over time. Suited to most skin types, especially dehydrated
- Revolutionary antioxidant rich Vinanza® Grape from New Zealand sauvignon blanc grapes help offer resistance to environmental aggressors and pollutants, which may lead to diminished skin appearance. Extract of mamaku black fern helps skin look renewed, making this serum an everyday essential.
- Waiwera artesian water is high in natural minerals, 15,000-year-old Waiwera® water springs from deep within the New Zealand earth, providing the purest form of hydration for your skin.
- Skin hydrating
- Skin Brightening
- Firming the skin
How to apply
1. Use every morning and night.
2. Using your fingertips, gently rub a few drops onto your face, neck and décolletage.
3. Then follow with your favorite Antipodes moisturizer.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol*, Aqua (Waiwera®) Water, Naticide® (Parfum), Cyathea medullaris (Mamaku Black Fern) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of French Rose & Cardamon: Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
*Certified organic by BioGro
Origin: Made in New Zealand
Formula: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Certifications: Certified organic by BioGro New Zealand; Certified vegan by UK Vegetarian Society
Sustainable packaging: Recyclable glass bottle with pipette in 100% biodegradable cardboard box derived from sustainable forests.
Cruelty free: Not tested on animals
You might also like